Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ashland City area???

Does anyone know about Cheatham county, and Ashland City in particular? I know it seems to be a smaller town, is it a nice place to live? Family friendly? Good school systems?



Ashland City area???


I can ask my neighbors who are local natives.





I hear it is a very nice, beautiful place.



Ashland City area???


you are correct, it is a small town with a population just under 5000. Nashville is about 25 miles away. Other close communities are Dickson and Clarksville.



As for things to do close by, it will be more of the nature variety, parks (local %26amp; state), lakes, rivers, etc.



It is not a fast growing county, maybe 1% per year. That honor is for Williamson Co.



While no first hand knowledge of schools, they always seem to do a fine job when I talk to people from there.



As for a nice place to live, I would say yes, if you are looking for a small, rural, not fast growing town. If you are looking for things to do, shopping, dining, malls, etc., you should probably keep looking.


  • cosmetics products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment