Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ozzy look alike at Hard Rock Cafe

What happened to the Ozzy Ozbourne look alike at the Hard Rock Cafe/ I liked that dude, he was funny and took pics with people.



Ozzy look alike at Hard Rock Cafe


We asked about him when we were there this June. I can%26#39;t go into too many details, because I might get in trouble and TripAdvisor may not let me post it. But we were told that he was caught doing something very inappropriate, and was fired.



Ozzy look alike at Hard Rock Cafe


Ahh, Hard Rock Gatlinburg, still one of our many ';must eat at'; restaurants while we%26#39;re on vacation. The Tupelo Chicken Tenders are the best anywhere! :) I also like the cheeseburger with the barbeque sauce and caramelized onions. Yum!




You%26#39;re making me hungry!! I love the Haystack salad with fried chicken strips. Those crunchy glazed pecan bits make that salad outta this world. It%26#39;s so big that I always split it with my daughter. What%26#39;s nice is Hard Rock doesn%26#39;t get in a tizzy when you ask for an extra plate to share a meal. Cool with me :)




i agree, the chicken tenders are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment