Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Quality Inn Creekside

Hi can anyone tell me about the Quality Inn Creekside. The reviews are too mixed to tell the truth from. I am looking for a cheap room for my self, husband plus two preschool children the second week in June and want something that is on the river with a balcony and need it to be a great rate and CLEAN!



Quality Inn Creekside


I was there in July.It is okay but nothing like its website.Pros- furniture in our room seemed new.Close to the parkway in downtown town.Friendly staff.Nice breakfast.Cons-Room not as clean as it first appeared.Parking tight.We had stained or dirty sheets on one of our beds.The river not a river.A very small creek.Keycards did not work well.The pool was small and cold even in July.If you have any specific questions I can help.Just post.I liked Zoders and Greystone Lodge better.I hope this helps.I would not personally stay there again unless most of my other choices were booked.



Quality Inn Creekside


We stayed there one time...had a room over the creek...nothing special..room was huge, though.



Rates were good..right off parkway so very convenient to everything. I heard they did some remodeling but not sure when that was.



We liked the Clarion the best of any places that we have stayed recently.




Thanks for your help. I have stayed at the Rocky Waters before but wanted something a little closer to the center of town.




Greystone all the way babay!




I vote for the Clarion.

No comments:

Post a Comment