Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Holiday Inn Sunspree

This place is haunted, it is cheesy and haunted. The tower rooms are really scary, but if you want to poop your pants and be haunted then do it, i heard that a guy killed himself in his room in the towers with a 357 magnum and left a 3.57$ tip for the maid. any ideas or comments on what happened here is it really haunted, or is it fiction.





Stay gold.





Dave



Holiday Inn Sunspree


Oh my God! Where did you hear something like that? I have a friend from Louisiana up there now and she is supposed to be staying at this hotel in the tower. I don%26#39;t think this is something that she would want to hear. I have never stayed in the tower rooms but I have stayed at this hotel before and it wasn%26#39;t that bad. This may be true but I just don%26#39;t believe it. Ok, Mountain Man what do you think about this one? Fact or Fiction? You would know I%26#39;m sure since you are a local.



Holiday Inn Sunspree


Fact or Ficture...who really knows.


Found this interesting site about hauntings.


You can scan down to Gatlinburg and there are several. The only one that I have really heard about is the Greenbrier Rest. one.


theshadowlands.net/places/tennessee.htm


juiceenewsdaily.com/0205/…haunted_tennessee




That site is really interesting. I like to read about/watch TV shows about haunted places, but I%26#39;m a little too chicken to actually go to those places. Thanks for the info.




Me too!!!






Ive been to the Greenbrier, but not on purpose.




Honestly would not be surprised about the Holiday Inn Sunspree being haunted the place in my husband and my opinion is the place is the worst place to stay while in gatlinburg. The place is dirty and smells really bad and the rooms are very dark and scary you could not pay me enough to stay here again. After 1 night we checked out and stayed somewhere else.




There are several books on the subject of mysterious happenings in the Gatlinburg/GSMNP area.





I saw a few for sale in Johnathian%26#39;s Sportsware on the Parkway.

No comments:

Post a Comment