Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

I want to wish everyone a safe and Happy Thansgiving and I have a special request. My boyfriend who is 60 years old will be having open heart surgery on Monday 11/28 for the 2nd time in a year. I would like to ask everyone to keep him in your prayers. It is a very risky operation but it has to be done. Take care everyone and God Bless you all. I will let you know the outcome as soon as I can.



Thanksgiving


Brenda,







You know I am keeping him in my prayers.I hope your Thanksgiving is a good one. I have been sick for the last couple of days. But I%26#39;ll be ok. Everything will be fine. God will watch over him and keep him safe. Please don%26#39;t worry.





Your friend



Vickie



gatlinburglover



Thanksgiving


Thoughts and prayers with you at this time.



Have a good Thanksgiving and try not to worry.



I know that is difficult. My own husband had prostate cancer and had to have surgery a month after our daughter was married in April in Gatlinburg.





Cathie




**hugs** to you! I hope everything turns out okay, and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.





-Lindsay




Brenda,





I am keeping you both in my thoughts %26amp; prayers. My father-in-law also had to endure 2 heart surgeries this year...a month apart. He is now doing fine. Try to enjoy this Thanksgiving %26amp; remember that many people are thinking about you.





Cathy




Brenda,





I will keep you both in my prayers!!!! I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!




We did have a very good Thanksgiving but we did something a little different this year. He invited some of his family over and we had a Thanksgiving breakfast. We fixed country ham,sausage, gravy, biscuits,eggs, and fried potatoes. After everyone left he and I just sat around and watched tv for awhile and then we went and visited some more family. For dinner we made a big pot of homemade chili so our Thanksgiving was not the traditional. Thank you for all the prayers. It really means alot to me. I just have to keep my fingers crossed that everything will go ok.




Also, his son is coming in from Iraq to surprise him so I think this will help him. He has talked to him on the phone several times but he doesn%26#39;t know that he is coming home.




brenda2, that is so cool! I%26#39;m sure it will be the best surprise of his life!




Praying all the best for him and you!





Please update us when you can!




Good morning everyone. It is Friday morning 12/2 and just wanted to let everyone know that my boyfriend made it through the surgery on Monday. He is still in the hospital but he may get to come home in a couple of days. They had to do a double bypass instead of a triple because the third artery was so small that the doctor said it wasn%26#39;t worth the risk to try and fix it. He%26#39;s doing pretty good except for alot and I mean alot of swelling all over his body so they are trying to get that taken care of. Thank you all very much for your prayers because they do work. The Doctor said he was a very lucky man. Take care to all of you and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment