Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Live Music, New Year's Eve

I have some friends coming to Gatlinburg for New Year%26#39;s Eve. They have asked me where they could hear live music, country or rock. We live in Knoxville and really don%26#39;t get up as much as we should, so we need help.





THANKS IN ADVANCE.





TENNVOL





Live Music, New Year's Eve


They have live music at the Smoky Mountain Brewery and I have heard that the Aquarium has a great New Years Eve Celebration ( I think they have live music too, but not sure)



Live Music, New Year's Eve


Laurel Springs, thanks for the info.



Someone has said there is a country and western club/bar on the parkway. If you know the name I would appreciate it.





thanks.




that might be THE PARTY HUT - across from the HardRock cafe




The aquarium has a big party with cash bars, live music, food, dancing, etc.. It%26#39;s $99/couple. Blaine%26#39;s has a big party as well, $25-$75 per person.

No comments:

Post a Comment