Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Anyone been to Sweet Fanny Adams this season?

2 questions...

Does anyone know if Sweet Fanny Adams Theater is open in November?

Also, of the 2 current shows, any reviews? ';Once Upon a Trunk'; %26amp; ';Random Acts of Silliness';

We have never been, and would like to go during our trip Nov28-Dec 2.

Anyone been to Sweet Fanny Adams this season?

Sweet FAny is open until Christmas. We always go Thanksgiving week. It is one of the highlights of our trip,Last we we saw the skits about the pirates. It was hilarious. I love the paper dance and the routine about the magician.In fact, I don%26#39;t think I have ever seen anything there that was not top notch, Check the website.www.sweetfannyadamstheatre.com about there current shows

Anyone been to Sweet Fanny Adams this season?

I just got back from Gatlinburg yesterday.

I *lovelovelove* Sweet Fanny Adams, and have been three times this year.

They are indeed open in November, and around the time you%26#39;re headed over, they should be doing their special Christmas show. I am not sure if they%26#39;ll have the other two shows as well (I don%26#39;t believe they will, though... Janice told us their schedule would be different). If they do, both are great, but I will say that ';Random Acts of Silliness'; is the funnier of the two. You really can%26#39;t go wrong with any show they put on, they are a very talented group.

Have fun on your trip, do let us know how it went when you return. And if you decide to check out SFA, enjoy :)


Thanks for the tips? We are planning on going.


I just found out that Sweet Fanny Adams is closed Nov 28 - Dec 2, they re-open Dec 3 with their Christmas show.

Oh Well, maybe next year.

  • hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment