Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Got in from my trip on Tuesday...

(First of all, please pardon the late post... I wanted to have pictures up before I posted. :))





The trip went great, I had a wonderful time (I was there from Oct. 28 to Oct. 31). Spent lots of time just walking around town, enjoying the nice October weather, and hanging out at Ripley%26#39;s and Sweet Fanny Adams. I also got to meet up with my friend from the Aquarium, which is one of my fonder memories (we went out to lunch at the Village).





If anyone is interested in pictures:



community.webshots.com/album/498539981kzAgAM





They should be working, if not, check back later (WebShots was being iffy when I was uploading them).





It has only been a few days back home, and I%26#39;m already planning next summer%26#39;s trip. :) To all of you who headed down this week/are heading down this month... have a great and safe journey to the Smokies. I hope you have as good of a time as I did.





-Lindsay



Got in from my trip on Tuesday...


Thanks Metalwulf...I am glad that you have returned safely.


I think we always look forward to the next trip, too. Never comes soon enough but then it is over in a flash.



Got in from my trip on Tuesday...


Metalwulf, I was successful in checking out your pictures. Your comment on the trenchcoat picture was priceless. I laughed and laughed!



The pictures were all great. Especially the scenic ones!



Thanks for putting them online.




i cld not pull up your pictures....she i try another way....i do ok if i can just click on it...haha...




I did get to see your pictures %26amp; they were great. I%26#39;m glad you had a great time...I%26#39;m not sure there is any other kind to have! Glad you%26#39;re back safely %26amp; looking forward to your next trip (so am I).




Thank you for the kind words, everyone.





Pkgobble- I%26#39;m sorry, I don%26#39;t think people can post clickable links on this board. Just highlight the link, right-click and click Copy, then go up to your URL bar and clear it, then right-click and click Paste. That should work :)




Awesome pics, it really doesn%26#39;t look real.





That%26#39;s why we love it, it is ssooooooooooooooo beautiful!





Where did you stay?





thanks




Thanks :)





We stayed at the Highlands Condominiums. A bit pricy, but they have great condos and their location is good too (great views and they are reasonably close to Gatlinburg).




Sounds like you had a great trip!!!! I havent stayed at those condos before. I might have to try them!!


  • ink cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment