Tuesday, December 13, 2011

chili cook-off

Just wandering how many people went to the chili cook-off and the turning on of the Christmas lights on Tuesday? I wanted to go but I had to work.I am so disappointed that I did not get to go especially to see the Coasters. Would like to see some reviews on it and see how people enjoyed it and if it was crowded.

chili cook-off

We were in Gatlinburg during the chili cook off-didn%26#39;t know it was going to be going on but stumbled upon it as we were going through town. It was very crowded -lots of good chili-fire works were pretty but very short-nowhere to sit --.It was nice though -the COASTERS were terrible-they tried but oh-my- goodness they butchered some songs. And the MC was not very funny. I think the whole thing could have been ran a lot better. The total concept was good but seemed a little disorganized-was this the first year for it? Loved Gatlinburg though and the Xmas lights are great and the trees and weather MAGNIFICENT!!

chili cook-off

Brenda2

I wish I could have been there as well. See this all adds to the can%26#39;t be there right now impatent thing I%26#39;m going through. I feel like I%26#39;m missing everything :(

P. S.

Did you get my post to you on the Sovigner thing?

gatlinburglover

Vickie


Vickie, I did get your reply and I am so sorry to hear that the house didn%26#39;t sell yet but it will. It may just take a little longer. When the right person comes along they will fall in love with your house and have to have it. I do hope you get to be in Gatlinburg for the holidays. That would be so great. I would love to sit down and have a cup of coffee with you. Here is by email address; brenda.gravitt@flyi.com. Please keep in touch and let me know how things go and I will definitely keep you in my prayers. Good Luck and God Bless!


Mountain Man, I would love to help out next year so I will make sure that I turn in vacation very early so I can make sure that I can be there. I wrote down your email address so I will contact you soon. I am just so sorry that I had to miss it this year. Is this the first year that they have had the chili cookoff or is it a yearly thing? As for as the Coasters go I don%26#39;t think they are capable of butchering a song, crowded in Gatlinburg,hum imagine that, and no where to sit. It%26#39;s a free concert, what more can you expect? Seems like you just can%26#39;t make some people happy. Like you said if it was so crowded there then keep on walking.I%26#39;m glad that there were some people there that did enjoy it.

  • ink cartridge
  • database
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment