Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Best Shows

My husband and I are planning to go to Pigeon Forge-Gatlinburg November 20th. We will staying the week. We have been several times and always have a great time.We always stay in Townsend on Saturday and go into PF and Gatlinburg on Sunday. We both have our favorite things to do. I like the Old Mill area especially the Smokey Mountain Cat House and the Pottery Mill. I like the outlet malls. He enjoys Sweet Fanny Adams and relaxing in the park. We usually take a picnic to Cade%26#39;s Cove and spend the day browsing. My question is, which show to go to see. There are so many. We have been to the Bears Show and Sweet Fanny Adams. We both enjoy country music but are not into theme parks. We went to Dixie Stampede several years ago and rather enjoyed it. What do ya%26#39;ll think is a good choice.



Best Shows


If you enjoy country music then country tonight is a must see. If you like comedy with your country then comedy barn and ole smokey hoedown are a must.



Best Shows


I love the Louise Mandrell Show. I think it was the best show I have ever seen, and I have seen alot, I have been to Branson four times. Iam sure you will love it.




Go see Louise Mandrell before she leaves! Her last show is New Year%26#39;s eve since she sold the the theatre this spring. (Her husband has a rare disease and she wants to be able to be with him more.) Great family show with high-end production values.




I must admit I enjoyed the Comedy Barn . I thought ';OH NO '; another show that makes fun of '; hillbilly%26#39;s ';, but was I ever wrong . It was one of the best shows I have ever seen in P.F..And I have been to several. If you need a good laugh thats the place to go.




My family and I have been to the Comedy Barn 2 times. We absolutely love it! My 8 yr old son had to have the video and he watches it often. It is not a ';making fun of hillbillies'; type of show.




since you will be there for the holidays shows I also recommend the Louise show. We have been several times and always a very good show!! The bears show is also a good holiday show if you have not seen it.




What is the comedy barn like? We will be there over Thanksgiving with my mother-in-law and 9 yr old daughter. Would they enjoy it? Would my 9 yr old really understand the humor?





We have been to the dixie stampede twice, and loved it. We were thinking about doing it this time for the Xmas show. Has anyone seen that show?




We just got back from our annual anniversary trip(24 years) Here are some activities we enjoyed: Black Bear Jamboree was the BEST. Comedy Barn is a scream, County Tonight, horseback riding with Ponderosa Riding Stables, Riding the Arts and Crafts circle and up 321 to picnic at Greenbrier by the river. We didn%26#39;t go to Cades Cove this year. We got back Nov 2nd and the peak colors are slow this year so you will probably be in for some wonderful fall views. We stayed at All Seasons Cabins(private owner cabins) right off of traffic light 3 in Pigeon Forge. This was the highlight of our trip this year. Check out their website if you haven%26#39;t booked yet(www.allseasonscabins.com). Great folks and unbelievable cabins/prices. The location of their 2 cabins are centrally located to everything you mentioned but in the peaceful solitude of the mountains. Cabins have wood fireplace, hot tub, jacuzzi, pool table,W/D, BBQ grill, EVERYTHING.....

No comments:

Post a Comment