Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Leaving tomorrow at 6:00 am

I just have 2 loads of wash to do ( my dryer died last night so we bought a new one tonight) and have wash to do before we can leave 450.00 for a new dryer. Last week it was new leaf springs and rocker arms for the truck 800.00 I am so glad I paid for everything for this trip. I can%26#39;t wait to see my hubbies face when he knows we are leaving ( he thinks we%26#39;re leaving on Thurs.) 5 whole days- no kids. It%26#39;s our 15th anniversary. I just know I won%26#39;t be able to sleep tonight!!! I%26#39;ll give a full report when we get back.



Leaving tomorrow at 6:00 am


Have a wonderful trip and be safe.



Look forward to your reviews when you get back.



Leaving tomorrow at 6:00 am


Wow, Happy Anniversary!!!! I hope all goes well!!!! Cant wait to hear about your trip.




Boy, after all the money you guys had to spend you deserve a few days by yourself. There%26#39;s nothing more relaxing than a trip to The Smokies. Have a good time and Happy Anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment