Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dinner for 30

I%26#39;m trying to plan a nice dinner for around 30 people for a Sunday evening (which rules out my #1 pick, Southside Grill) after catching a play at the Chattanooga Theatre Centre. What venue would be nice, large enough for a group this size (all adults), offer a good selection and be open on Sunday evenings?





Thanks for any feedback you can offer!





smc



Dinner for 30


Hmm,



In order to meet all your expectations I can think only of two places. They both would cost a bit though.



Either the Chattanoogan, They have several banquet rooms and cater any size gathering.



Or



You can always go with the southern belle, I think the southern belle would be a fun way.



Dinner for 30


Thanks for the tip! Many members of the group had dinner on the riverboad just about a month ago, so it looks like the Chattanoogan is my best bet - thanks!





smc

No comments:

Post a Comment