Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Food Delivery?

I%26#39;m planning a stay in cabin night, and I don%26#39;t want to cook. Which restaurants deliver to cabins off Wears Valley road? I found The Steak Factory but what about Chinese or Italian? The cabin is 8 miles from PF.



Food Delivery?


THere is a company here called Take Out Express. They deliver for several restaurants like o%26#39;Charleys, Damon%26#39;s, THe Smoky Mtn Brewery, etc.



Food Delivery?


What city are they out of? PF? Gatlinburg? Can you tell me if a restaurant called Tastebuds on Wears Valley is still open?




We were in Wears Valley a couple weeks ago - TasteBuds was not open when we were there and appears to be deserted.




Thanks so much for the reply. The Delivery Express doesn%26#39;t delivery where we will be staying. I decided on The Steak Factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment