Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner

My family and I will be in Gatlinburg 11/23 -11/27. My husband is most bummed out because we won%26#39;t get the cooking we get this time of year at home. What are your suggestions for Thanksgiving Dinner ';like Granny makes';?

I%26#39;ve heard the traffic is horrible during this Holiday. Is there any time of day that is better than others? We are arriving on Wednesday?

Thanks in advance for all advice.

Thanksgiving Dinner

The Old Mill in Pigeon Forge has good - home cooking - style meals.

To miss the traffic, you probably want to get on the road as early as possible.

Thanksgiving Dinner

I have not been the week before or on Thanksgiving Day. We have arrived however the Friday after Thanksgiving many times. This is probably the BUSIEST weekend of the year and yes there is traffic. This year we are waiting till the Monday after Thanksgiving to come in.

From recent posts, I think there are several Restaurants open for Thanksgiving Dinner.

Good Luck and have fun!


Cracker Barrel in Pigeon Forge has an old fashioned Thanksgiving meal with all the trimmings. Be sure to get there early as the line gets very long. I%26#39;m sure there are lots of other places as well.

  • streamreader
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment