Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sherwood Forest Any experience with this resort?

Just wondering if anyone has stayed there and what you think of it?





Thanks



Sherwood Forest Any experience with this resort?


just bumpin it up to see if theres any feedback on this!



thanks



Sherwood Forest Any experience with this resort?


Lindy11825:



I know that it is a very nice gated community. I have met a lady who owns a cottage and viewed pictures etc. and it appears very nice. I don%26#39;t think you will be disappointed. Her cabin is a 2 BR %26#39;Wildcat Lodge%26#39;



GBG




Ok, I think that I have spoken to her also!





Thanks for the info. I really wanted GB but my husband prefers to stay nearer to Pigeon forge, and thats ok to. Anywhere close is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment