Friday, April 9, 2010

Also in Chatanooga for Turkey DAy - Where shall we eat?

Hi, 3 of us are drivng from St Pete Fla, to see my husband and their brother, since they have been working in Hixson for a few weeks. Can anyone from there recommend a good place to have Thanksgiving Dinner. We are all good cooks, and I would like the traditional Turkey and all the fixings. Chatanooga style would be interesting for us.


Thanks in advance. I will make reservations asap if I can get some insight.


Jean



Also in Chatanooga for Turkey DAy - Where shall we eat?


I am not sure if any nice restaurants will be open on thanksgiving day. I will see what I can find out. Normally you only have a few buffet style places open.



Also in Chatanooga for Turkey DAy - Where shall we eat?


The Town and Country is usually open and they are one of the best places to eat in town. It%26#39;s near the Aquarium so it may be crowded.




I read something to say that The Town %26amp; Country restaurant was closing July 2005... Is this true or has it just changed hands (and if so has anyone been there since July to know if it is still as good as the reviews say)???




Town and Country was bulldozed down for a Walgreen%26#39;s. So much for progress............




Yes it is no longer there . also be aware if your going to frazier ave area that market street bridge is closed for 2 years!!! Youll have to take the vetereans bridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment