Friday, April 9, 2010

Knoxville Area Restaurant Guide

I am with KnoxMenus, an online restaurant guide for the Knoxville area, and I thought this might be an appropriate place to share our url for anybody that might be visiting the area. The url is http://www.knoxmenus.com



Knoxville Area Restaurant Guide


I just moved here and I%26#39;m pretty lost. I appreciate the info! Thanks!



Knoxville Area Restaurant Guide


Hey, Knap! How%26#39;s it going? I see you made the move to Knoxville. I hope you%26#39;re settling in and enjoying life there.





If you have any lingering questions, I might be able to help. I was just up visiting the in-laws this past weekend and will be coming up again for Thanksgiving. So feel free to ask any questions.




Hey Peachy!



I moved just north of Powell. Loving it! Thanks for asking...

No comments:

Post a Comment