Friday, April 2, 2010

Single 36 yo woman looking for new home in Tenn.

I currently live in West Palm Beach Florida and have been priced right out of Palm Beach County. Between taxes and insurance, I can%26#39;t afford my house here anymore.





I have found plenty of posts about families and children, does anyone have any suggestions for a single woman? I like to go out once in a while, but don%26#39;t need the big city. I want someplace quiet and reasonable where I have a chance of finding a job.





I have experience on small town Government, Hotels and Restaurants, mostly.





Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks



Single 36 yo woman looking for new home in Tenn.


Hi VW, What part of Tennessee are you looking for?



Single 36 yo woman looking for new home in Tenn.


Join the Florida Exodus to the mountains of NE Tennessee.....before the prices go up even more. STill, they are less than Florida which is why so many people are moving to Johnson County, TN. WE have Watauga Lake, Cherokee National Forest and the best of three states since Johnson County is nestled between Boone, NC and Damascus/Abingdon, VA.





Lots of single women in the area - but don%26#39;t know about the single men in your age bracket since I%26#39;m somewhat older. And there aren%26#39;t any men in my age bracket.




For a single woman, I would recommend Nashville. Knoxville has lots of singles, but more the college age.





Nashville has an active night life and plenty to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment