Friday, April 9, 2010

Cabin rates for christmas

Can anyone tell me if the cabin rates are cheaper during the week of christmas?





Thanks



Gatlinburglover



Cabin rates for christmas


GB Lover:



I will only address the Fall/Winter season, but the highest rates for cabins and hotels are Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. Then it cools ....way-off... until late spring.





GBG



Cabin rates for christmas


From all of the research we have done, ANY Holiday, but it seems like the previous poster said, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Newyears are PEAK time.





We are going from Jan 2-6 and some places were still charging holiday rate for the 2nd.



That can be up to $100 more per NIGHT!





Obviously we aren%26#39;t going with any of them!





If you do go at that time, you will love it down there. It is beautiful with all of the lighting etc!




Thanks everyone.....I am just looking for the best deal I can find. Who is%26#39;nt? LOL. I would like to go for christmas because most all of my family won%26#39;t be here. Still haven%26#39;t sold our house and I thought it would be a perfect time to go and dream.









Gatlinburglover

No comments:

Post a Comment