Friday, April 9, 2010

Cell phone

Just a quick question.



Which provider has the best cell phone coverage in the area?



Cell phone


I have Sprint and the last time that I was there it worked fine when I was in town. When I started up Roaring Fork Motor Trail and was almost to the top it kept cutting out and saying out of range. It worked fine when I went to Cades Cove. I have heard that Verizon Wireless works really good. My daughter-in-law has a Cricket and it wouldn%26#39;t work at all.



Cell phone


cingular also works in GB




I have Sprint and it worked fine in town, but I couldn%26#39;t count on it anywhere else. My husband has Verizon and it worked everywhere we went, even in Townsend. If you are getting one of those phones that you pay for by the number of minutes you want, I%26#39;d go with Verizon.




I have Nextel and it picks up pretty good in Gatlinburg.




I have Nextel and it picks up pretty good in Gatlinburg.




Thanks for the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment