Friday, April 9, 2010

entertainment recommendations?

My family is making our first trip to the Smokies. We have 3 children ages 21 to 27 accompanying us. This is our first time being all together in a few years I am scouting out the best entertainment options. We will be there December 23-26. Can anyone recommend any particular shows to see?



entertainment recommendations?


The Aquarium isn%26#39;t a show, but is a definite must for all ages. Sweet Fannie Adams would also be a good choice. A trolly ride to view all of the Christmas lights would be my 1st. priority. Have a great time!!



entertainment recommendations?


Be sure and check out BlackBear jamboree. It,s a good meal and a great show.



Greg




Went to the Comedy Barn (Pigeon Forge) in October and it was good clean family fun. The Aquarium in Gatlinburg is a must see.




The Aquarium is nice but with Atlanta opening up a new aquarium it%26#39;s gonna put Ripleys to shame.



I always like Dixie Stampede for dinner and a show.



We try and avoid anything with Ripley%26#39;s in the name. Very touresty.




I LOVE the Comedy Barn! There is alot of audience participation so you never know what is going to happen. My husband is a bah humbug when it comes to shows, He laughed so hard at this one he cried. I also love Dollywood but don%26#39;t know if it will be open that time of year.




I love the comedy barn as well....but another good dinner and a show is Dixie Stampede. They have an awsome show.




I can%26#39;t think of any reason to go to Atlanta, so I will just continue to visit Ripleys Aquarium. It is great fun for all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment