Sunday, April 4, 2010

Good Deal on Dollywood Tickets

Someone was asking if Dollywood tickets are reduced in December. Looking on the website, it shows that tickets are about $45 for the day. Also, it says that if you purchase a season pass now for $65 it is good until December 30 of 2006!





This is to the best of my recollection, but you may want to check it out on the website.





This is not a plug for Dollywood. As a matter of fact, I have yet to visit it!



Good Deal on Dollywood Tickets


$45.00 sounds about right for a one day pass these days. I don%26#39;t ever remember paying less for one visit over another because of the time of year and I have been going to Dollywood for 13 years.



Good Deal on Dollywood Tickets


Actually, I was wrong. It%26#39;s $40.15. I think that is cheaper than they charged during the summer but I could be wrong.




Many of the Bed and Breakfasts, and Inns in the Smoky Mountain Bed and Breakfast Association have 2 day Dollywood tickets for just $41.

No comments:

Post a Comment