Friday, April 9, 2010

weather Thurs-Sunday

Any chance of snow in the mountains??? We are doing our hiking on Saturday....just wondering how the weather will be. Maybe Mountain Man can help me here.... :)





62 hours until we leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can%26#39;t hardly wait.



weather Thurs-Sunday


Hi Janey, I guess it might depend on where you are planning on hiking to. I think it%26#39;s supposed to be in the mid 20%26#39;s at night for the coming weekend. My brother hiked up to LeConte last week and saw no snow, but again it%26#39;s going to be colder this weekend. Good luck with seeing some - and have a safe drive up.



weather Thurs-Sunday


Thanks for the info!!! Being from South La., I really didn%26#39;t know what to expect...I think I bought out Academy Sport%26#39;s stock of women%26#39;s cold weather gear just to be safe!!!! LOL





60 hours to go!!!!




The 10 forecast has snow showers on wed before Thanksgiving. We will be there hope it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment