Friday, April 9, 2010

Thanksgiving

My family (grandmother-63, mother-42, brother-21, and myself-15) are trying to find somewhere to go on Thanksgiving, and are thinking about Gatlinburg. Though we all live in Knoxville, we%26#39;ve never really spent much time in the city itself, and have just visited the mountains once or twice. We were wondering what we could do that would be fun. We all have different tastes, but none of us really want to see arts and crafts, or listen to country music. My brother doesn%26#39;t really like country living, so more modern themed suggestions would be nice (no horse rides or anything. Thanks a lot if you can help us enjoy our first Thanksgiving since my father passed away. Any and all suggestions will be very appreciated.



Thanksgiving


I would recommend a trolley ride to see all the Christmas lights and a visit to the Ripley%26#39;s Aquarium. There are also shows such as Sweet Fanny Adams and Dixie Stampede that all might enjoy. I don%26#39;t think anyone would have problems finding something they liked to do. We always enjoy a ride on the sky lift where you can see the beauty of the mountains and of Gatlinburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment