Sunday, April 4, 2010

Anyone been to Norris Dam State Park?

I%26#39;ll be in Knoxville during the Thanksgiving break/weekend and was interested in going to Norris Dam State Park. I understand that the WPA and Civilian Conservation Corps helped with its creation in the 30s. I was wondering if anyone else had been there and if it is worth going.





Thank you!



Anyone been to Norris Dam State Park?


This time of year I would take the nearby Museum of Appalachia over either Norris Dam or Big Ridge State Parks.



Anyone been to Norris Dam State Park?


Thanks, Coaster. I%26#39;ve been to the MoA a few times, always enjoy that. I think we%26#39;ll try Norris Dam in the spring instead when they have more programs going on.




There really isn%26#39;t much to do at Norris Dam this time of year, short of hiking or fishing. It%26#39;s OK but not one of Tennessee%26#39;s better parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment