Sunday, April 4, 2010

tour trips to tupelo from memphis

Hi, can any one tell me if I can go to tupelo on an organised tour bus, thanks. watkinson.



tour trips to tupelo from memphis


There might be some. I would check with Graceland. www.elvis.com. When I worked there several years ago they did tours during Elvis week. I%26#39;m not sure if they do it the entire year. they would be able to recommend because I%26#39;m sure they get this question a lot.



tour trips to tupelo from memphis


Hi





Just come back from Memphis.



Can%26#39;t remember the name of the guy but one of the shops on the plaza has a card in the window, the guy operates tours down to Tupelo.





If you have a car, it%26#39;s easy to drive down yourself.



Elvis Presley Boulevard (south), left on Shelby Drive, right on 78 east, down 100 miles, bingo..Tupelo.




Just seen your question on trips to tupelo, Im off to memphis in April 2006 and would also like to go to tupelo from memphis whilst there. Did you find any info on this your help would be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment