Friday, April 9, 2010

gatlinburg wedding chapels

We had booked and planned our April wedding at Honeymoon Hills. What a disappointment! We were charged additional fees when we arrived, (charges that were%26#39;nt mentioned on-line or when we spoke to the proprietors on the phone), the lady who runs the chapel and resort was RUDE! My wedding experience was just about ruined. The cabin was nice, but the area off the balcony was littered with trash.



gatlinburg wedding chapels


I am so sorry to hear you wedding didn%26#39;t happen has planned. I am however glad you posted about it. My daughter is planning a Nov 06 wedding and I have been researching for about a month now and I will surely mark that one off my list and pass the info on to other wedding forums.



gatlinburg wedding chapels


Sorry about your wedding. If anyone is still trying to decide where to get married,I got married at Chapel in the Glen.It was great. The chapel is rustic but very pretty, the grounds were beautiful and the owners were very nice. We got a package that included everything except your clothes. It is near the entrance to the Arts and Crafts community, in Gatlinburg but not on the main strip. We liked the fact that it was more woods and not on the strip. I would recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment