Friday, April 9, 2010

Need Vacation Ideas...

Hello everyone!



I have been chatting on the Oahu, Hawaii forum for about the last year! I finally visited Oahu for a week this month and it was beautiful!



Now I am on to my next vacation and I am looking for ideas!



My husband suggested Gatlinburg because it is beautiful and a fun place. However, we are thinking about starting a family here in the near future so I am wondering if I should visit some place big like the United Kingdom, Ireland, Alaska or something like that now or go low key and visit Gatlinburg this time around and save some money and maybe go some place big later. Silly eh! If my hubby is offering to pay for a big trip you think I would jump all over it eh! However, at the same time I think a nice quiet place in America would be pretty nice too.



What do you all think?



Need Vacation Ideas...


If you haven%26#39;t been to Cancun, go there! I love it and go there every year. My husband won a trip to Oahu and I am now researching it.



Need Vacation Ideas...


A lot of people say Cancun is really great... but I just haven%26#39;t got myself to buy into the idea of it. That I just have been to Oahu so I don%26#39;t know what could be better than that



:-) And I don%26#39;t think I am one of those people that has to be on a beach and in paradise on every vacation.




If you want quiet I would pick Townsend over Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. Townsend is considered the quiet side of the Smokies.




Well I just don%26#39;t want my cabin right next to someone elses cabin... that takes away the whole point of the trip you know. I don%26#39;t mind being close to town but I would like a little privacy.




Most of the cabins are fairly close together but I%26#39;m sure there are some that are a little more private. The problem with having something that%26#39;s not constantly inhabited and is isolated is break-ins, theft and vandalism.




Well that does make a lot of sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment