Friday, April 2, 2010

The Veranda Restaurant @ the aquairium

Has anyone ever eaten at the Veranda @ the aquairium? I was told that they have a Christmas Buffet. I was wondering if it is good?









gatlinburglover



The Veranda Restaurant @ the aquairium


We have eaten their buffet a couple of times and it was pretty good and the restaurant has a nice atmosphere. It has been a couple of years ago, though, so can%26#39;t say if it is the same. Every time we have tried to eat there recently, they haven%26#39;t been open. I guess we just go at odd times. Have never eaten the Christmas buffet.



The Veranda Restaurant @ the aquairium


Smiles18,





Thank you for your help.I called yesterday and as far as they know they will be open for Christmas buffet.We might give it a try.I%26#39;ll let you know how it turns out when we return.





gatlinburglover

No comments:

Post a Comment